Character Home on 10 Private and Peaceful Acres, With Dual Living & More!
78 Melba St, MOORINA QLD 4506Sold $812,000
From the moment you enter you will be delighted with what’s on offer here. 10 acres of lush land in a fantastic location, that offers serenity, privacy a beautifully renovated interior. All this combined with an outstanding view over the inground pool, 2 spring fed dams plus a separate 3 bedroom studio, puts this stunning property on the most wanted list for a vast array of buyers.
The upper level of the main home boasts, ducted air, easy flow floor plan with polished timber floors, open plan kitchen with butler’s pantry, 3 great sized bedrooms, including master with ensuite and walk-in robe, full length verandahs front and back, thus providing a wonderful feeling of character and light to set this home apart from the rest.
The lower level extends real bonus potential offering the potential for a second living/rumpus zone, laundry, and third bathroom and toilet. With an abundance of space, this level has so much scope to be transformed into any required purpose.
The detached studio is perfect for extended families looking for extra room or could be rented out for an income stream. It features 3 good-sized bedrooms, bathroom, a functional kitchen, lounge room, an open outdoor timber deck area, separate power meters, and could have its own private entrance.
This is the ideal home for families looking for versatile living with the benefit of all city conveniences, and a relaxed lifestyle in a great rural neighbourhood. From here it is just minutes from a variety of local shops, schools and major shopping centres.
– Ducted air conditioning
– Quality 6.5kw Solar panels
– Polished timber floors through out
– Stunning Kitchen with butler’s pantry, gas cook top, 900mm oven & dishwasher
– Open Plan lounge and dining with fireplace
– Master bedroom with sliding door to the balcony, ensuite with dual sink, claw foot bathtub and walk-in robe
– 2 other generous size bedrooms with built-in robes
– Big Main bathroom
– Separate Sunroom/Study or playroom for the kids
– In-ground swimming pool with gazebo
– 2 X 25,000litre rainwater tanks
– 9m x 9m powered Shed with carport/awning off the back
– 2 spring fed dams
– Full length Verandahs on the front and back of the house
– 3rd Bathroom and toilet
– Air conditioned Living/Utility rooms
– Separate 3-bedroom Studio/retreat with separate septic tanks and separate meters.
This large acreage property is exceedingly rare indeed and your chance has now arrived to snap up this property.
- 6 bed
- 4 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 40,000 m²
- 3 Garage
- House House Category
HOW TO BOOK AN INSPECTION:
We have a user-friendly online booking system to make it QUICK and EASY to inspect a property. Simply press the 'Book an Inspection Time' button.