Side Access* Powered Shed * 751m2 Block
64 Dundee St, BRAY PARK QLD 4500Sold $411,000
Ideal for the investor or the first home buyer, this neat and tidy home is situated on a flat, fully fenced 751sqm block with powered shed and will provide a private and safe secure environment for the kids and dogs to play. You also have side access to the backyard for trailers or boats PLUS Dundee St is a cul-de-sac so local traffic only. Centrally located, it’s only a short walk and you are at Genesis Christian College, Warner Shopping Centre and public transport. Offering an abundance of space inside and out, which will surprise. – no need to look any further! Pricing is very keen, so you’ll need to act quick to secure this purchase.
Some of the other features include: –
– Ducted Air-conditioning
– Open plan living/dining
– Separate Big Lounge room
– Spacious Kitchen with plenty of bench space
– Three spacious bedrooms with built-in robes
– Study off the lounge room
– Ceiling fans and security screens through-out
– Neat Bathroom with separate bath tub
– Huge colour-bond alfresco
– 6 x 5 shed with 15 amp power + garden shed
– Huge yard with plenty of room for a pool
– 1 x 5000L + 1x 3000L water tanks for garden use
– Side access
– Double carport + single car accommodation available in shed
Sellers are committed elsewhere and keen to see all offers.
Call Phillip now for more information or to arrange your personal inspection.
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- 3 Garage
- House House Category
HOW TO BOOK AN INSPECTION:
We have a user-friendly online booking system to make it QUICK and EASY to inspect a property. Simply press the 'Book an Inspection Time' button.