Fabulous High Level Apartment In Absolute Fantastic Location!!
20/19 Brickfield Rd, ASPLEY QLD 4034Sold $415,000
Located in one of Aspley’s most convenient areas, in a beautiful leafy cul-de-sac, this three-bedroom; two-bathroom apartment is so close to everything without the hassle of passing traffic!
The kitchen is surprisingly large for an apartment of this size, with more than enough bench and storage room, stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher, and lots of room to move. The fully tiled, airconditioned living/dining area opens out to a very private terrace balcony that’s perfect for entertaining.
This townhouse is in a quiet off-street complex would be ideal for a buyer looking for low maintenance living or the investor.
– Big Kitchen with Stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
– Open plan living & dining
– Air-conditioned living
– Master bedroom with walk in robe & ensuite
– Built in robes & ceiling fans in all bedrooms
– Spacious combined second bathroom with laundry
– Large, covered terrace balcony, perfect for entertaining
– Secure lockup garage for 2 cars with plenty of extra storage space
– Shared inground pool in the complex
Situated on Brickfield Road in Aspley, this beautiful townhouse with inground pool provided to the residents to enjoy. Approximately 13 kilometres from the Brisbane CBD and 20 minutes to the Brisbane Airport via the Airport Link Tunnel, the home is within walking distance of local parks and is close to the Aspley Hornets Football club and Aspley Leagues Club and walking distance to Aspley Homemaker Centre as well as Outback Steakhouse, and is close to Aspley
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- Townhouse House Category
HOW TO BOOK AN INSPECTION:
We have a user-friendly online booking system to make it QUICK and EASY to inspect a property. Simply press the 'Book an Inspection Time' button.