Charming, Renovated, Side Access & Convenient Location!
124 Robertson Rd, EASTERN HEIGHTS QLD 4305Sold $325,000
Welcome home to this charming, neat and tidy home in the lovely suburb of Eastern Heights. With features including polished timber floors, air-conditioning, modern kitchen, huge spacious outdoor entertaining area, side access, and even a wood heater for those cold winter nights. In addition to these beautiful character features, this home is also ideally located close to all amenities including local schools, shops, public transport and Brothers Leagues Club. What more could you ask for!
– Spacious & modern kitchen featuring an abundance of bench space & dishwasher
– Generous airconditioned, lounge room featuring a wood stove for those colder months
– Separate dining space
– Bright and warm sunroom perfect spot for a morning cuppa
– 3 spacious bedrooms,
– Master Bedroom with air-conditioning
– Modern bathroom with bathtub & separate toilet
– Internal laundry with direct external access
– Classic polished wooden floorboards throughout
– HUGE outdoor entertaining area perfect for a family bbq
– Fully fenced yard with garden shed
– Off street parking for your vehicles
Please note, as the property is tenanted, we will be taking inspections by appointment only, and 24 hours’ notice is required for all onsite inspection. Current lease ends on 22/02/22.
We are expecting immediate interest, so be sure to book your inspection by contacting Lisa on 0478 157 358 or by emailing email@example.com.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- Land is 645 m²
- House House Category
HOW TO BOOK AN INSPECTION:
We have a user-friendly online booking system to make it QUICK and EASY to inspect a property. Simply press the 'Book an Inspection Time' button.